which input I turn my components?

Good evening everyone, I'll try to summarize and be well soon:
I'm doing a project in college with Arduino. need to know what type of Arduino and which input I'll turn the components listed below:

motor(propeller) Dc x1
Servo Motor x1
Leds x3
Sonar sensor Tx and Rx (4 doubles, tx and Rx)
circuit board for electronic management of sonar x4
accelerometer x1

What I need to know is:

1 -) what type of Arduino is right for me? I've been researching the Mega 2560, Arduino UNO REV3 and MINI models.
ps: I need to put the arduino with these components on a boat, takes up less space as possible inside the boat, then if the arduino MIni work, it will be even better.

2 -) which and how many entries I'll use in Arduino (how many analog inputs and PWM inputs are necessary for each component)

thanks all

Engine

What is this ? (ELECTRIC MOTOR or INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE ?)

raschemmel:

Engine

What is this ? (ELECTRIC MOTOR or INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE ?)

Sorry for my english. its a Dc motor.

1 -) what type of Arduino is right for me? I've been researching the Mega 2560, Arduino UNO REV3 and MINI models.
ps: I need to put the arduino with these components on a boat, takes up less space as possible inside the boat, then if the arduino MIni work, it will be even better.

2 -) which and how many entries I'll use in Arduino (how many analog inputs and PWM inputs are necessary for each component)

All of this is on your end, you need to do the research. Go through each component and see what each one needs to work. Count up the number of pins each one uses and then see what board is right for your needs. You need it to be small so your options are the Nano, Micro and Minis or you can make your own arduino from scratch with Bare Bones Arduinos.

Added: since its going to go into a boat, your going to want water proof casing or some way to prevent water from entering. Look into water proof servos too.

I'm doing a project in college with Arduino. need to know what type of Arduino and which input I'll turn the components listed below:

motor(propeller) Dc x1
Servo Motor x1
Leds x3
Sonar sensor Tx and Rx (4 doubles, tx and Rx)
circuit board for electronic management of sonar x4
accelerometer x1

What I need to know is:

Sorry , we don't work like that.
You need to state your project objective (what you are trying to do)
If you can't tell us that, we can't answer your question. It's that simple.

You also need something that allows the Arduino to control the high currents required by the motor - usually a h-bridge or an ESC. An ESC designed for radio control might be the easiest option as it is controlled like another servo.

It is easy to imagine how to control your boat to move and steer.

However you also propose to use sonar devices and an accelerometer and you have not explained what you want them to do.

Have you a link to the specifications for the sonar board?

Do you mean there will be 4 sonar management boards or that one board will manage 4 sonars?

Have you links to the specifications for the sonar devices and the accelerometer?

...R