Which LCD I2C library to use?

I'm looking for library to use with 16x2 LCD with I2C. This site refers to library from Malpartida but using Arduino's library manager this library doesn't show up.

Which one of those that show up in the library manager (I used search term LiquidCrystal_I2C) should I choose?

Arduino board model: Uno R3 (Funduino)

hd44780 library. Use the hd44780_I2Cexp i/o class.
The hd44780 library is available in the IDE library manager.
There is lots of documentation included in the "Documentation" sketch example.
After reviewing documentation, First run the included I2CexpDiag sketch to test everything.
Then look at included hd44780_I2Cexp i/o class examples for specific examples of using the library.

--- bill

Many users take the help of this library to operate their LCDs.

LiquidCrystal_I2C-master.zip (8.98 KB)

GolamMostafa:
Many users take the help of this library to operate their LCDs.

There is some work involved to manually install that library with that zip file as the filename used will cause the library manger to incorrectly install it when using the "Add .ZIP file" capability. (The library will not be installed an a directory with the proper name)
It appears to be a version of this library: GitHub - johnrickman/LiquidCrystal_I2C: LiquidCrystal Arduino library for the DFRobot I2C LCD displays
If so, this library is in the library manager, but it isn't being properly updated and maintained, which is why many of the versions are not available to the library manager.
There are several outstanding issues that are trivial to fix that have been outstanding for a couple of years now.

ruud00000
The biggest reason I would be cautious about using that library is that it may not work with the backpack you have as that library is hard coded to one particular design and there are several different designs out there.
The advantage of using hd44780 with the hd44780_I2Cexp i/o class is that it will work with all of the backpack designs.
While fm's NewLiquidCrystal library and LiquidCrystal_I2C i/o class will also work with all of the backpack designs,
hd44780_I2Cexp has an advantage in that will auto locate the i2c address and the auto detect the backpack design so it should offer a "plug and play" experience no matter which backpack design you have or what its i2c address is.
With fm's library you have fill in the i2c address AND all of the pin mapping information.
With hd44780, you can even change/replace the backpack/LCD with a different device that is a of a different design and a different i2c address and it will work without having to re-compile any code since the library does all the auto detection run time during the begin() call.

I wrote the hd44780 library as a better, easier to use, more feature rich version of fm's NewLiquidCrystal - which I was also involved with.

--- bill

Okay great thanks for the advice.