I would like to work with audio: Realtime Audio manipulation (Like Delay, Reverbs, etc ...).
Therefore I am looking for a Chip which following caracteristics:
- Real quick (more than 88200 kHz, to do stereo, + works on the signal).
- 2 x 16bit ADC (12 bit would be okay, external chip as well)
- 2 x 16bit DAC (12 bit would be okay, external chip as well)
- Eeprom 256k (even if an external Chip would be okay, with SPI if it would be quick enough)
- A couple basic analog input (for pots)
- A couple of digital in/out for LEDs und pushbutton.
- Easy to program (arduino Bootloader).
I am sure that the profis from you already have many reference. I have seen for example a couple of PIC which are almost "especially" made for Audio. The only problem is that I know (and do Like) the arduino environment, I am really used to the Arduino C language, and I would love to keep working with it. Is there any Atmel chip which would meet my need, on which I could upload the arduino burn loader?
Thanks a million in Advance,