Which sensor to get?

This is a noob question but I figure I have to make sure before ordering.

I'm doing a project using the accelerometer ADXL345. Does it matter which brand I get? It says to get the Adafruit one but I found another one with the same name cheaper and faster delivery. Can I still use the Adafruit-libraries with the non-Adafruit sensor?

sebrk:
Does it matter which brand I get? It says to get the Adafruit one but I found another one with the same name cheaper and faster delivery.

It may work. But Adafruit and other such make quality products, I would buy from them if I want to be sure of results. Adafruit costs more because they can help you if you have problems with their products. They made the Arduino code too, it costs some to do it.
For an example a cheap PT100 temperature sensor I bought, has a resistor which must be accurate. Adafruit's board has a resistor which looks clearly different, cheap clone has a resistor which look exactly like a common resistor. I cannot fully trust the results now.

Yes, the Adafruit library should work as the Chinese simply copy the Adafruit designs and mass produce them. Sometimes you’ll get off-spec parts in the clones from China so if accuracy really matters and you want a problem free build, get the Adafruit part. If your budget is tight and this just a project for fun, go with the clone.