White screen ST7735

Hi, I have been working on a Hardware Monitor for some time and this morning I finished it and then I said to untie the wires from the breadboard and make a pcb and also move to the arduino nano. I loaded the code in arduino nano and the screen appears white. I opened the circuits and rebuilt the arduino one on the breadboard as it was until now. After connecting the display and reuploading the code, it remained white again.
I downloaded a sketch from the net and it works properly.

Can someone help me to fix this White Screen?

The display is ST7735 1.44 "

I will leave you the code immediately.

My code: //Credits: Simion Logos/*ST7735 TFT SPI display pins for Arduino Uno/Nano: - Pastebin.com
Test sketch: /*This is an example on how to use the 1.8" TFT 128x160 SPI ST7735 display usi - Pastebin.com

Thanks!

There are many different 132x162 controllers.

Ebay displays are not always Sitronix ST7735S.

I get fed up with repeating myself. Please post a link to the actual display that you have bought.

Yes, you will probably get some sort of picture with ST7735 library but possibly not.
For example. The Blue KMR-1.8 SPI on my desk contains a GalaxyCore GC9102
And the Ilitek ILI9163 has very different registers to the ST7735

David.

david_prentice:
There are many different 132x162 controllers.

Ebay displays are not always Sitronix ST7735S.

I get fed up with repeating myself. Please post a link to the actual display that you have bought.

Yes, you will probably get some sort of picture with ST7735 library but possibly not.
For example. The Blue KMR-1.8 SPI on my desk contains a GalaxyCore GC9102
And the Ilitek ILI9163 has very different registers to the ST7735

David.

I bought this one.

Use a CD4050BE chip or voltage dividers to connect the display control pins to your arduino Nano. That screen is 3.3V

TFTLCDCyg:
Use a CD4050BE chip or voltage dividers to connect the display control pins to your arduino Nano. That screen is 3.3V

I had rather assumed that the OP would provide correct 3.3V logic levels. Ideally with a 3.3V Zero, Due, SAMD21, STM32, ...

If you use a CD4050BE it is not possible to read from the display. So not easy to diagnose which controller is mounted.

Thanks for the link to your Red 1.44 SPI display.
I have the same 1.44 boards but with ILI6163, GC9101, ST7735S controllers.
I guess that there will be other boards with other makes.

David.

This topic was automatically closed after 120 days. New replies are no longer allowed.