Who will win the Champion's League?

My money is on Inter but Bayern seems to be in good form.

I never thought I would be in favor of a German club for winning anything, this time I hope Bayern will win.

It was disgusting to see how Inter played against FC Barcelona and in my opinion they don’t deserve to even play the final.

It was disgusting to see how Inter played against FC Barcelona and in my opinion they don’t deserve to even play the final.

I feel the same way about Bayern after I went to Old Trafford to see them. Their conduct was a disgrace as they set out, as a team, to get Fabio sent off. A lot of stuff went on off the ball that you didn’t see on the TV. The chant from the stands was “Same old Germans - always cheating” to the tune of Big Ben’s chimes.

German teams have a habit of cheating in games especially against the English.

I agree so some extent, Thiago Motta is a scum bag most days, even though his red card in the 2nd round was a little harsh, and I’ve never been a fan of Materazzi [although he’s Italian so doesn’t play for Inter :)]. I am becoming a Wesley Sneijder fan, though. All in all Inter took Barca out of the game.

I hope the Final is good game either way.

Inter will be win

donk car for sale