Why Arduino

Hello everyone please i am new to arduino and i have a project which requires arduino so i need help. Also, is it possible for me to get an arduino or a genuino since am in Nigeria.

Sorry, but I have no idea.

You should understand that the people who answer questions here have nothing to do with the sales of Arduinos (or Genuinos).

We are all just volunteers who try to help people with their programming questions.

...R

If you go to google.com with a web browser and type "Arduino" followed by the name of your country, the first couple of results back have companies that are selling the product in that country. If that doesn't work, Adafruit ships to, and has dealers, almost anywhere. They are the official manufacturer in the USA. SparkFun also ships almost anywhere. They are the official manufacturer of some of the boards including the popular Pro Mini.

Or click the 'Buy' link above and order one.

ChrisTenone: Or click the 'Buy' link above and order one.

I am not able to buy from an online store unless I can write to them and get some sort of response. If I can't establish contact, the submit order button just won't work for me. I am forbidden, apparently.

When I arrive at a shop that has the "Closed" sign on the door I just take my custom elsewhere.

Simples.

...R