Why are my post being deleted

Why are my post being deleted, here is my original post

Title: Error uploading to NodeMCU

body: Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module), 80 MHz, 115200, 4M (3M SPIFFS)"

C:\Users\tjone\Downloads\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Users\tjone\Downloads\hardware -hardware C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Users\tjone\Downloads\tools-builder -tools C:\Users\tjone\Downloads\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Users\tjone\Downloads\libraries -libraries C:\Users\tjone\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=esp8266:esp8266:nodemcu:CpuFrequency=80,UploadSpeed=115200,FlashSize=4M3M -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_179847 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_946418 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.esptool.path=C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\esptool\0.4.9 -prefs=runtime.tools.xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc.path=C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2 -prefs=runtime.tools.mkspiffs.path=C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\mkspiffs\0.1.2 -verbose C:\Users\tjone\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ArduinoOTA\examples\BasicOTA\BasicOTA.ino

Board nodemcu (platform esp8266, package esp8266) is unknown

Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).

Assumption is the mother of all *uck ups.

Your post aren't deleted, but put in the right place.
And if you want some help, i'd suggest some adjustment of your attitude.

This is where you can find your posts.
The one you lost is in there.

MAS3:
Assumption is the mother of all *uck ups.

Your post aren't deleted, but put in the right place.
And if you want some help, i'd suggest some adjustment of your attitude.

This is where you can find your posts.
The one you lost is in there.

where did i have attitude? I honestly didnt know what was happening to my post

Actually, a bunch of jones9163's posts were being deleted (all except for the first one). You are only allowed to post once per subject. I don't know whether the duplicate posts were because you weren't aware of that rule or whether you though all the posts had been deleted.

In the future, please take some time to determine the single best forum section to post in and then make a single post there. I'm subscribed to every section of the forum so I'll see the post no matter where it is placed.

It would be useful if there was a sticky at the top of this section with the instructions for finding your Posts.

Click your Profile (on the top right corner of the page). And when that page opens click Edit for Forum Settings.

That will bring you to a page with a link called Show Posts

..R