Why can I not post but so much information per post

Ok I use a lot of forums but mostly arduino and every other forum will let you post as much info, commentary or code as you need. But this forum can only post so much.

That becomes really aggravating when trying to ask about some code and you can't post every thing you need with out making several posts to include it which means the support would have to piece it together. Yes I always attach the file but not everybody has the time download the file when a quick glance could provide more support.

And that's not the point. The point is that this site is very code heavy since that's what arduino is all about so it makes no since why I can't post more.

I'm not trolling or bad mouthing any body or the forum. I have received more help here than I can measure. I just think we need more space for code.

you can't post every thing you need with out making several posts to include it

Nonsense. You have been told how. You just choose to ignore the advice.

Use Reply, NOT the quick reply field. Use the Additional Options link to attach your code/pictures/magnum opus.

Gimme an A! Gimme a T! Gimme a T! Gimme an A! Gimme a C! Gimme an H!

What’s that spell? Attach!

– apologies to Country Joe and the Fish

hey - just feelin’ nostalgic

Duhjoker:
but not everybody has the time download the file when a quick glance could provide more support.

If you can't fit the code in a post, then it is very unlikey anyone will be able to give your code a "quick glance".

I like the current post size limit, because it tends to encourage people to cut down their code to the bare minimum, and in cutting it down, hopefully find the problem for themself.

Or so I'd like to hope.