Why can't I upload projects suddenly (Arduino Uno)

I have no idea why I can't upload projects! I was using my brand new Arduino Uno, and all of the sudden, after approximately 2 hours of use, projects just refuse to upload. I did tons of research, It has nothing to do with the physical connection, I have unplugged and plugged it back in, I tried checking the wires on the breadboard, I have uploading different projects! Please help, I don't want 100$ to go to waste! Tell me what might be wrong. (By the Way, I didn't throw it or drop it, so please don't ask)

Your post is lacking a bit of detail :wink:

You should post the errors that you get. Switch on verbose output during upload: file-> preferences → tick show verbose output during upload. Post the lines in orange here

Which version of the IDE; on which operating system?

What was connected to the board? Which pins were used? Disconnect everything except (obviously) USB and try again; does it work? Different USB cable.

Not sure I can help further.

I have no idea why I can't upload projects! I was using my brand new Arduino Uno, and all of the sudden, after approximately 2 hours of use, projects just refuse to upload. I did tons of research, It has nothing to do with the physical connection, I have unplugged and plugged it back in, I tried checking the wires on the breadboard, I have uploading different projects! Please help, I don't want 100$ to go to waste! Tell me what might be wrong. (By the Way, I didn't throw it or drop it, so please don't ask)

Other Info: Windows 10 Arduino 1.6.10 Usb Connection

Try dropping back to 1.6.9 of the IDE. I keep hearing bad stories about .10

Also, make sure that you don't have anything connected to pins 0 and 1. In general they are used for connection to the usb.

Cross post of http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=418288. Please don't do that. It wastes people's time due to duplicated effort. Why didn't you just respond to the questions asked 1.5 weeks ago? The problem probably would have been solved that day.