Why is arduino down!

If Arduino doesn't get its stuff back together I won't be able to complete my school work. Please fix this ASAP. At least before 10:30. :angry: :angry: :angry:

3 Likes

same

lol I thought my wifi was going bazerk...checked several ports and other computers...at least I'm not the only one. Guess that's what we get for relying on the cloud

Same I know its the last week of my school year I the need the Arduino to complete last assignment

Do you guys have the code locally? If so you could download the Arduino IDE and finish your assignments.

Same issue. I was running a working with lots of students online. Many of them needed the online editor to use on their Chromebooks. Frustrated and disappointed that this was their first experience with Arduinos. I hope everything is up and working in time for part 2 of my workshop tomorrow. If not, not sure what I'll do.

Well at least it's not just me.... would love to get my projects finished tonight guess we will see

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.