Why sending to serial \r\n without going down row?

When i send to the serial a string that has \r\n , the serial is going down one row.
But what if i wants to send it as is , to some module and not going down a row ?

For example i have to send this :

Serial.println(F( c:send(\"HTTP/1.1 200 OK\r\n\") ) );

as it is . what arduino does is to break a line after the OK , and i want him to just include the \r\n as a string.

Is there a symbol you can put before the \r\n to let him ignore them ??

thanks a lot!

Put another backslash: "\r"

omg thanks! it took me 2 days to understand that he goes one line down and not print them as they are!

FYI these (\r\n) are called "escape sequences" - carriage return and new line ( line feed)
Oldies but goodies.

Vaclav:
FYI these (\r\n) are called “escape sequences” - carriage return and new line ( line feed)
Oldies but goodies.

FYI, “escape sequences” have an “ESC” (2710, 338 or 0x1b) character in them - carriage-return/line-feed are single characters and cannot therefore be described as “escape sequences”, they are simple control characters.

Oldies, but truisms.

AWOL:
Wrong. From K&R:

Certain characters can be represented in character and string constants by escape sequences like \n (newline);

It is called an escape sequence because the \ tells the compiler to stop treating the characters "normally" and treat them as special characters. i.e., it "escapes" the normal processing of characters. There is no char 27 in a typical newline, just the line feed or cr.

Fair enough - K&R probably hijacked standard telecoms jargon to include their usage.
(I come from a telecoms background, where the escape key's use pre-dates the C language by a good decade)