Why Servo! WHYYYY!

Omg??? Is there any Servo Library that does not conflict with the VirtualWire Library????

I tried everything... Software Servo,, MegaServo, (Default) Servo, VarSpeedServo... EVERYTHINGG!

BUT EVERYTIME I GET THIS FREAKING Vector_11 Error thingy because they use the same timer...

Some1 HELPP!! IM RAGING RIGHT NOWW!!!!

Can some1 upload a modified virtualwire lib or st like this?

Full ERROR:

Arduino: 1.6.1 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Uno"

VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp.o: In function `__vector_11':

C:\Users\test1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire/VirtualWire.cpp:792: multiple definition of `__vector_11'

MegaServo\MegaServo.cpp.o:C:\Users\test1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MegaServo/MegaServo.cpp:116: first defined here

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Error compiling.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

To put another point of view. Omg??? Is there any VirtualWire Library that does not conflict with the Servo Library?

Have you tried this Servo library ? download ServoTimer2 library

Arduino: 1.6.1 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Uno"

In file included from C:\Users\test1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire/VirtualWire.h:269:0,

from RoboSnake.ino:2:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:117:14: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef bool boolean'

typedef bool boolean;

^

In file included from RoboSnake.ino:1:0:

C:\Users\test1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.h:41:17: error: 'boolean' has a previous declaration as 'typedef uint8_t boolean'

typedef uint8_t boolean;

^

Error compiling.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

What does that mean?

Yeah, you need either servo library that uses timer 2, or a version of vw that uses timer 2 (go for the timer 2 servo library). They're both fighting over the same interrupt vector, since they're both trying to use timer 1 to do... really advanced stuff.

That error means that there are conflicting typedefs between the arduino core, and that library...

I'd try commenting out the offending typedef from the servotimer2 library and see if it blows up.

i did. look at the error message up there .

Ok. There is no typedef part in the ccp file

Per error message, it’s in the .h:

ServoTimer2.h