Wi-fi Connection: ESP12E DEVKIT and Adafruit Huzzah With ESP8266

Hi, everyone!

I’m developing a project with two sensors PT100, that measure temperature, and two boards with WiFi module: a ESP12E DEVKIT and a Adafruit Huzzah With ESP8266.

The Adafruit Huzzah With ESP8266 receives and processes the temperature data and I can read them with monitor serie of Arduino IDE.

However, I need this board to send this temperature data to another board, via wifi. How can I do it? What is the code for that? Adafruit suggests a code to Adafruit Huzzah With ESP8266. Still, I don’t know how I can connect, via wifi, the two boards through that code.

Someone can helps me?

Thanks in advance!

One of your not-really-an-Arduinos needs to be a client, and one of them needs to be a server. Which role will each play?

Once you have determined that, the client can make a GET request to the server, to share data with the server. It can make a GET request to get data from the server. Plenty of examples around for the Arduino-as-client-making-a-GET-request.

The server side then needs to understand what request(s) the client(s) are making, and process them correctly.

Adafruit suggests a code to Adafruit Huzzah With ESP8266. Still, I don't know how I can connect, via wifi, the two boards through that code.

You may want to take a look at a simplified protocol for use between two ESP6266 units called ESP-NOW.

Robin2 has written some example code

There is a video referenced in the post, and it is worth taking a look at.