WIFI Robot, L298N Dual H Bridge, MG996R servos!

Hiya, How doas the code for Arduino Mega R3 to run 6 pcs of L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Board Module, and 6 pcs of MG996R servos that truns the wheels 360 degree look like for a Wifi routed Robot? Anyone has a code to share with me?

Probably looks like a text file in C++...

What have you tried?

J-M-L: Probably looks like a text file in C++...

What have you tried?

Nothing, i dont know how or where to start, was looking for a smple code so i could built it up from there. Just wanted to see how the code was look like for educational to draw more experince with robotics.

Do you understand the basics of arduino? If not start with the simple tutorials, if you are on top of that then look at examples with handling one L298N and handling servos and build up from there. There are plenty examples on line

J-M-L: Do you understand the basics of arduino? If not start with the simple tutorials, if you are on top of that then look at examples with handling one L298N and handling servos and build up from there.

I know basics of arduino and some L298N and handling Servos, but will the code look diffrent for building a Wifi Routered robot? i asked for a simple code just to see how it did look like specialy for 6 L298N and 6 Servos. i dont know what the problem is, i asked a simpel question, and i wanted a simple answer back. so far you guys have not been helpfull, Why is that?

//This is for the ethernet shield (Linksys WRT54 GL Ver 1.1 with ddr-wrt builded in)

byte mac[] = {0x90, 0xA2, 0xDA, 0x0D, 0xC2, 0x0F};  
IPAddress ip    (192,168,10,240);          
IPAddress gateway (192,168,10,101);            
IPAddress subnet  (255,255,255,255);
EthernetServer server(5050);                        

// *********************
// Networking Buffer
// *********************
unsigned char inputBuffer[3];         
unsigned char head;                   
unsigned char mid;                    
unsigned char tail;

I know basics of arduino and some L298N and handling Servos, but will the code look diffrent for building a Wifi Routered robot? i asked for a simple code just to see how it did look like specialy for 6 L298N and 6 Servos. i dont know what the problem is, i asked a simpel question, and i wanted a simple answer back. so far You guys have not been helpfull? Why is that?

No answer usually means that What "you want" is of no interest to others... they can't or don't want to dig into your issue given the level of personal investment you seem to have done on your own side.. Remember no one is paid to answer here. it's a community of generous enthusiasts donating some of their precious personal time to help others, on their free time. When you expect a favor from someone usually it's best to use judgement and social skills, starting by not "wanting" but "wishing" for example.

Most of the participants here will not be "coding for you" and probably don't have code example matching your "simple" question. Remember this is your project, not ours.... if you are unhappy with the support that's not the forum participants problem.

you have a very specific need. Code will look different and specific to match your needs, your hardware...

So you need to get going, do your research, put something together, explain what you are trying to achieve and submit code for review if you need help...

specific targeted questions will get better answers

makes sense?

I'm sorry I did not meet your expectations, good luck.

J-M-L: No answer usually means that What "you want" is of no interest to others... they can't or don't want to dig into your issue given the level of personal investment you seem to have done on your own side.. Remember no one is paid to answer here. it's a community of generous enthusiasts donating some of their precious personal time to help others, on their free time. When you expect a favor from someone usually it's best to use judgement and social skills, starting by not "wanting" but "wishing" for example.

Most of the participants here will not be "coding for you" and probably don't have code example matching your "simple" question. Remember this is your project, not ours.... if you are unhappy with the support that's not the forum participants problem.

you have a very specific need. Code will look different and specific to match your needs, your hardware...

So you need to get going, do your research, put something together, explain what you are trying to achieve and submit code for review if you need help...

makes sense?

[

J-M-L: No answer usually means that What "you want" is of no interest to others... they can't or don't want to dig into your issue given the level of personal investment you seem to have done on your own side.. Remember no one is paid to answer here. it's a community of generous enthusiasts donating some of their precious personal time to help others, on their free time. When you expect a favor from someone usually it's best to use judgement and social skills, starting by not "wanting" but "wishing" for example.

makes sense?

Well i am sorry to say to you that, i am not a person who stairs down for ppl like you, there is thing i would like to say to you, but i have to relaize that there is million of other ppl that is useing this forum, so my recpect to them so i will just be quiet. I am very sorry that i robbing you and the others on yours precious work that you have done for NSA and all the secret service intelligence around the world by asking for a sample code for learning what makes things tinker and work inside a device that your just giving your self into. but if i am correct, i can call out and cry for help and ask for support in the biggest and living community arduino.cc if i hit a wall, so where did i comited my crime? Let Us alll pray and hope Almighty God will prevent that day a father bash in his child head for falling of his bicycle insteed of being a roll model and a good mentor to teach that child that this is how a bicycle works and if you hit your head rise up again and try again. and let us have a moment of silence for those children that gets thiers skull bash in. I am Usealy dont give out a Grand trophy to Idiots for free, But thanks to your humble talk you gave me the honor to hand over the biggest grand trophy of Idiots to you Sir. Is there anything ells i could do for you Good Sir, you SOB MOFO?, and your very welcome Mr.!

I am Usealy dont give out a Grand trophy to Idiots for free, But thanks to your humble talk you gave me the honor to hand over the biggest grand trophy of Idiots to you Sir. Is there anything ells i could do for you Good Sir, you SOB MOFO?, and your very welcome Mr.!

See, it's responses like that that piss people off. J-M-L gave you a good reply, start with the examples in the IDE, get one servo or motor working and go from there.

If you're not willing to give that a try, say so, and we'll move this topic to Gigs and Collaborations and perhaps you can find someone willing to take this on for hire.

Neptunus, your posts will be much easier to read if you don't put your bit inside the quoted bit.

Insults, God, the glooming end of the world as we know it and the NSA all in one post - wow. Powerful combination and demonstration of the social skills bringing a community together....

You committed no crime but neither committed a single sign of any personal work being done on your problem you want solved... you asked why you were not being helped, i told you why I think you are not getting a ready made solution. Can't take that naked truth answer? Sorry to hear

Best I can offer in the spirit of respecting future readers of this post, are links for you to explore, understand and build from.

H bridge adafruit lesson hardware fun garage lab

Wi-Fi W-Fi library Ref and examples How to Send Data from Arduino to Webpage using WiFi WI-Fi controlled mobile robot

Servo Servo library, supports up to 12 motors

Other readings Serial input basics Interfacing with Other Software