Wifi router

Hi there, im new here i was wondering is it possible to make a two port router threw arduino...a lan, wan and wifi..

Thank you

Digital4O4: Hi there, im new here i was wondering is it possible to make a two port router threw arduino...a lan, wan and wifi..

Thank you

threw?

How far are you planning on throwing the Arduino?

Welcome to the new English language.

How I see the young generation who think all human interaction should be "phone-like".... reacting to your response:

1) You know what I meant! 2) It's fine for Social Media and Chatting 3) Answer My question, You mad bro? 4) No, I did not Google this because I have all you smart minions to do it for me. How would I know what to search for?

i was wondering is it possible to make a two port router threw arduino...a lan, wan and wifi..

Answer: Pretty much a very bad one... unless you are willing to spend more than the cost of a Raspberrry Pi plus an Extra USB-Ethernet adapter.

Numeracy problem as well. :grinning:

Two port: LAN, WAN and WiFi.

:astonished:

Come on, people. OP's native language might not be English. In which case it's not bad.

sterretje: Come on, people. OP's native language might not be English. In which case it's not bad.

No. Non-native English folks actually know better and they know that "threw" is a verb past tense. Speaking as a child of non-native English-speaking parents.

Sadly I find that such poor language skills comes from so-called native English speakers.

Same as the "confusion" between usage of they're, there, and their.

I'm Dutch. I dropped the English subject at highschool at age 16; I hated the language.

I have, for the last 20 years, been speaking English mostly (99-plus percent of the time) and I'm even mostly thinking in English nowadays

But I'm still battling with certain things like 'to' and 'too', 'send' and 'sent' and a few others. 'They're' and 'there' is usually a matter of non-concentrating.

This is pretty much why "Threw" is an unacceptable "shortcut" for spelling "Through" in 'online context. Having it be a common millennial thing does not make it anymore acceptable. Being widely disapproved of as nonstandard usage of the word but being a common usage in 'habitual online chat speech' does not make the abuse of 'Threw' valid. It is pretty much the the same way the usage of "Ain't" is disapproved of in verbal speech.

Now... 'Thru' is actually a more acceptable "short cut" , since long ago New York made "Thru" a common word when they created the New York State Thruway from Albany to Buffalo. The meaning of 'Thru' is not ambiguous to non-native english speakers. (And its shorter)

Blame should most likely be placed on "auto-correct" AI code...

sterretje: 'They're' and 'there' is usually a matter of non-concentrating.

Not for many Americans. They don't realize there is a difference. That is what is sad.