WiFi Samples for Nano33 IoT Sense

Hello,

Two newbie questions, please:

1. After including the WiFiNINA library in my code which is simply the standard Blink sample, I get the following error message:
In file included from /home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/utility/wifi_drv.h:27:0,
                 from /home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/WiFi.cpp:21:
/home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/WiFiUdp.h:28:28: error: expected class-name before '{' token
 class WiFiUDP : public UDP {
                            ^
In file included from /home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/utility/wifi_drv.h:27:0,
                 from /home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/WiFi.cpp:21:
/home/reza/Arduino/libraries/WiFiNINA/src/WiFiUdp.h:37:34: error: 'IPAddress' has not been declared
   virtual uint8_t beginMulticast(IPAddress, uint16_t);  // initialize, start listening on specified multicast IP address and port. Returns 1 if successful, 0 if there are no sockets available to use
... many, many more lines of error messages

How can I fix this issue?

1. Where are the WiFi samples for Nano33 BLE Sense?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

baqwas:

1. After including the WiFiNINA library in my code which is simply the standard Blink sample, I get the following error message:

Your title mentions the Nano 33 IoT, but the errors you're getting indicate you have Tools > Board > Arduino Nano 33 BLE selected. The WiFiNINA library is not compatible with the Nano 33 BLE. If you actually are using a Nano 33 IoT, then you need to select Tools > Board > Nano 33 IoT.

baqwas:
2. Where are the WiFi samples for Nano33 BLE Sense?

There are none, because the Nano 33 BLE boards don't have WiFi capabilities.