Wifi shield to wifi shield connection

Good day! can i ask for help? how can i use wifi shield to be a access point and the other two wifi shield as clients? i'm planning to make a controller for addressable led strip displaying a 7 segment display. there are 2 separate digit with each arduino with wifi shield. How will i connect thode so i can control both led strip via wifi? Big Thanks sir!

how can i use wifi shield to be a access point

The official Arduino WiFi shield can not do that. If you have some other WiFi shield in mind, it behooves you to tell us which one.

I can not imagine why you need a separate Arduino and WiFi shield for each digit of the 7 segment display.

i'm planning to have a countdown 7 segment display controlled via wifi. a basketball shot clock. 1 for each side of the court. so i will have 2 set of 7 segment display. do you have any suggestion sir how will i control the 7 segment display via wifi? thanks sir!

do you have any suggestion sir how will i control the 7 segment display via wifi? thanks sir!

Yes. I suggest that you NOT use WiFi.

If you were to use WiFi, each Arduino with WiFi at the scoreboard would need to be a server. The Arduino with WiFi that the scorekeeper used would have to connect to two different servers to update the two different scoreboards.

XBees would be simpler to use, and not much different in price.

Big thanks sir! How will i send my command to the shot clock display using Wi-Fi shields? my control console will have an arduino with buttons for start/stop like that and its wifi shield. How to make a server using wifi shields? and how will i connect the two separate displays using wifi shield to my controller? Big thanks sir. May i ask for resources so that i will learn the basic of this things? and somewhat tutorials? I am required using the Wi-Fi as means of connection in our study sir, can i ask for help? thank you sir! Much appreciated!

Forget the Arduino and WiFi shields for now. Learn how to create a web page that shows the scoreboard digits. Learn how to add buttons to the form that increase/decrease the score/time being shown.

Learn how to make the script change the displayed data change when you press the increase or decrease button.

None of that has anything to do with the Arduino.

Once you can make the server run on one computer and the client run on another, and change the score/time, then you can get the Arduinos back out.

Make one of them the server and the other one the client. The client makes GET requests (just like a browser does when you click a submit button). The server responds appropriately. That the server is driving a 7 segment display, not just printing to a log file, is irrelevant.