WiFi101 strange behavior

Hi,

So using an Arduino Due with an atmel ATWINC1500 breakout from adafruit, I have managed to create a basic client and post to a system running neo4j and get responses back. The issue being that the http attempts only happen for a maximum of six times.

I have attached the sketch ( text file ) and a Serial log in hopes someone can point out my mistakes, my first thought was a stream read memory leak or something similar, so as you can see i put in a counter as a heartbeat to see if the Due itself was freezing.

The wifi board came with the latest firmware “19.4.4” which i have verified…

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance…

Serial_output.txt (8.15 KB)

sketch_code.txt (1.85 KB)

Hi all,

So after going back over documentation and alot of other things, ive solved it, I will upload the new sketch so hopefully others can make use of it …

Nige

WifiClient-Test.ino (2.1 KB)

Hi nsollars,
I am having trouble with the combination of an Arduino Due and the ATWINC1500 breakout board. It appears you have figured out how to get that to work. My problem is that I get no response from the board (Wifi.status() seems to hang). I suspect I may have wired it incorrectly. What pins did you connect SCK, MOSI, MISO, CS, IRQ and RST to? Did you connect Vin and EN to 3.3V or 5V? Thanks.