I could not find an obvious place where this should be posted I try here. Appologize if wrong.
I think there are some outdated pages for WifiNINA. I got confused by the docs because there appears to be two different "landing" pages for the library.
First (outdated?) is reached by;
- Goto page https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/libraries/
- Click on first category in list "Communication". Takes you to https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/libraries/category/communication/
- Click on last item in first list "WifiNINA". Takes you to https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/libraries/wifinina/.
Is this an outdated page? I searched docs for Server Class method available(). Discovered the link on this pages makes no difference between Server Class method available() and Client Class method available() ! Same path is used for both: https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/libraries/wifinina/available/
Second (correct?) "landing page" should rater be
- Starting from same page as in step1 above...
- Scroll a bit longer down and instead follow the link under heading " MKR WiFi 1010, MKR VIDOR 4000, Arduino NANO 33 IoT and Arduino UNO WiFi Rev.2". Takes you to https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/WiFiNINA. This page appears to server same purpose as above but with correct links.
Here, I am correctly directed to
- https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/WiFiNINAServerAvailable or
Perhaps this should be updated?
Is there any other place I should write my feedback to, please feel free to tell me!