Will not compile

Trying beta 1.9 to compile marlin 2.0 for my a20m using the a20m example that came with marlin 2.0.. I dont know much on using this software so i copied the config H and config_adv files over to the marlin folder inside the marlin 2.0 download and when i try to compile i get this error..

Arduino: 1.9.0-beta (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

avr-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for "U8glib.h"
Used: C:\Users\outla\Documents\Arduino\libraries\U8glib_Arduino-master
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) click File > Preferences
  • Check the box next to "Show verbose output during: > compilation
  • Click “OK”
  • Sketch > Verify/Compile
  • After the compilation fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the compilation output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the length of the output exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it in a .txt file and post it here as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button you’ll see the “Attachments and other options” link.

It was to big a file so here it is text doc…

Report.txt (759 KB)

The problem, as reported here:

and here:

is that the huge number of files in Marlin can cause a command generated by the Arduino IDE during compilation to exceed Windows' maximum command length of 32767. Your command that causes the error is 38884 characters long.

Arduino did mitigate this issue to some extent, which is why Marlin instructs you to use the Arduino IDE beta build. You're the first person I've seen have this problem since then. Perhaps it's something specific about your Marlin configuration. This means that the workaround described here:

won't help.

The only workaround I can think of is for you to use Linux instead of Windows. Linux doesn't have such a limitation on the command length. If you don't have access to a computer running Linux and it's not convenient for you to run it on your computer, you might try the Arduino Web Editor:
https://create.arduino.cc/editor
which compiles on a Linux machine. The only problem you might encounter there is that the Arduino Create Free plan only allows you 200 seconds of compilation and uploading per day. Marlin is pretty big, so it takes a while to compile and upload. Luckily, the compilation is really fast on Arduino Web Editor, so it shouldn't take as long as it does on your Windows machine.