Will you be able to charge four lipo batteries at once connected in series?

Can you charge four 500mah lipo batteries that is connected in series to give 11.1 volt 500mah with this one lipo charger which is originally designed to charge one lipo battery?

with this one lipo charger which is originally designed to charge one lipo battery?

No.

ditto.

series charging of lipo's requires balanced chargers which are expensive.
the batteries are expensive as well and should be treated properly, they are dangerous if used improperly

Thanks for your answers which then will lead me to another question.

I've the four lipo batteries and an IMAX B6 charger.
Can I connect all four lipo batteries in serie with an micro usb female connector and charge it with my IMAX B6 connector without having a jst balance connector to the lipo batteries?

if you have that charger i am surprised you ask.

without the balance charge lead connected its unlikely to work anyway

The jst connector is there for a reason it allows balancing the cells during charging.

Without the balancing it is possible one cell will get more current than it needs.

With lipos that can result in fire or possibly explosion.

I would not charge lipos indoors in any case except with the possibility of a single cell as in a mobile phone or ipad etc.

Thanks for your answer.

I just need the size and flexibility that these batteries gives for my robot and hoped I could get around it somehow.

However I'll buy an airsoft battery packages it seems like the only option for a 11.1v packages with balance charger cable where the battery packages is long and slim.

again thank you.

what is your power requirment ?

11.1 implies a 3 s battery pack.

1s to 6s are common sizes with various capacity availability.

describe your requirment.

The motors inside is 16mm in diameter. the overall dimension of the shield will be around 60-65mm.

This means the battery packages can be something like ~7,5mm height ~ 30 mm width and max 90 mm long * am I guessing at the moment.

it can be everything from 250 mah to 1000mah. I'd liked to drive for ~ 30 min minimum on one charge and that will be possible at ~ 400 mah.

I don't think I'll find the best solution, So at the moment I am looking into how you design your own 3s lipo packages instead

Is there any reason you want to use 4 batteries in series.
A single 18650 lithium cell can be anywhere from 2.4 to 3.4 AH and its dead easy to charge a single cell.
Use a simple boost converter like one of these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DC-Boost-Converter-3V-12V-to-12V-12W-Step-up-Mobile-Power-Supply-Module-/300843367313

Dynamitetalks:
The motors inside is 16mm in diameter. the overall dimension of the shield will be around 60-65mm.

So at the moment I am looking into how you design your own 3s lipo packages instead

I would not bother just charge them seperatley, they can be used in series just not charged in series.

They all have to be the same size though you cannot mix capacitioes

Dynamitetalks:
The motors inside is 16mm in diameter.

hope you have cooling in that

Lipos are idear for aircraft due to the high power to weight.
Fortunatley aircraft have a big fan for cooling