win 10 system, cannot load script file to Uno R3 board. OK now. Repaired itself

Bought Inland Basic Starter Kit 3 days ago. Downloaded and ran Arduino - 1.6.9 windows. Try to load any script file get this result:

c:\program files (x86)\arduino\hardware\tools\avr\bin../lib/gcc/avr/4.9.2/../../../../avr/bin/ar.exe: unable to rename 'C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\build5dbb73c39b07a34af2ebbf432b430198.tmp\core\core.a'; reason: File exists

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

OR THIS:

"C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\build5dbb73c39b07a34af2ebbf432b430198.tmp\core\WMath.cpp.o" C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-ar: unable to rename 'C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\build5dbb73c39b07a34af2ebbf432b430198.tmp\core\core.a'; reason: Permission denied

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Thanks for ANY help...

It works now. Did not intentionally change anything in re to this situation. Weird.

i have that same problem how did you resolve this issue???

How did you solve the problem?

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=378097.0 this might solve the problem

hello everyone, can anyone help me to solve this problem ? i have this messege appears every time i try to compile my projects, even if i try to compile the exemples . i installed and desinstalled three differents versions of the arduino software and now i have " Arduino 1.8.1" installed in my computer . i have windows 10 .

the messege :

c:\program files (x86)\arduino\hardware\tools\avr\bin../lib/gcc/avr/4.9.2/../../../../avr/bin/ar.exe: unable to rename 'core\core.a'; reason: Permission denied

exit status 1 Erreur de compilation pour la carte Arduino/Genuino Uno

thanks .