Wireless Camera transmission

i was wondering if there was any way to have a video camera (web cam) hooked up to arduino and send wirelessly to a computer with a live feed.

Thank You

http://web.comporium.net/~shb/wc2000-PT-script.htm

User Zoomkat made that. You can click and move the camera around. I haven't done anything like that myself though, so I don't know how tough it would be.

Zoomcat's project uses the arduino for the pan and tilt and another computer for the video. An 8 bit microcontroller with 2K of ram can handle pan and tilt controls, it can't handle video on it's own.

So just to be clear:-

i was wondering if there was any way to have a video camera (web cam) hooked up to arduino and send wirelessly to a computer with a live feed.

There is NO way to do this.

ok, let's ask the somewhat more difficult (non yes/no) question: if you wanted to do this, -how- would you do it? if arduino can't, what might the minimum system requirements be?

I suppose in theory it would be possible, although totally impractical and very difficult. The Arduino is not meant for video processing and the serial bandwidth cap would ruin any hope for a decent frame rate. I think your best bet would be to isolate the wireless video transmission part from the control of the camera. Ie, use a webcam and wireless router to transmit the video, and use the Arduino to control the position of the camera. Not exactly sure how you would go about configuring the wireless router and camera, but I'm sure someone's done this before.