Wireless controlling 2 servos with 2 potentiometers using nrf24l01

Hey, I am trying to build a RC submarine. For this project I need 2 servos and 1 DC motor to be controlled wireless. I got stuck at trying to control 2 servos at the same time with 2 potentiometers wireless. I read the advice at another post to group the message in an array. I am now able to move both servos with one potentiometer or both servos with both potentiometers. What I need is potentiometer1 to correspond with servo1 and potentiometer2 to correspond with servo2. Could anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

transmitter code

#include <SPI.h>                      //the communication interface with the modem
#include "RF24.h"                     //the library which helps us to control the radio modem

int msg_Pin=analogRead(A0);              // connects to analoge pin A0
int msgTwo_Pin=analogRead(A1);           // connects to analoge pin A1

int msg[2];                           // creates an array of 2, holding data of both potmeters

RF24 radio(5,10);                     //5 and 10 are a digital pin numbers to which signals CE and CSN are connected.

const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL; //the address of the modem, that will receive data from Arduino.

void setup(void){
  radio.begin();                      //it activates the modem.
  radio.openWritingPipe(pipe);        //sets the address of the receiver to which the program will send data.
}

void loop(void){
  // writes data in the array &maps input over 180 degrees
  msg[0] =  map (analogRead(msg_Pin), 0, 1023, 0, 180); 
  msg[1] =  map (analogRead(msgTwo_Pin), 0, 1023, 0, 180); 

radio.write(&msg, sizeof(msg));
}

receiver code

#include <Servo.h>    //the library which helps us to control the servo motor
#include <SPI.h>      //the communication interface with the modem
#include "RF24.h"     //the library which helps us to control the radio modem

Servo myServo;        //define the servo name
Servo myServoTwo;     //define the servo name

RF24 radio(5, 10);     /*This object represents a modem connected to the Arduino.
                      Arguments 5 and 10 are a digital pin numbers to which signals
                      CE and CSN are connected.*/

const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL; //the address of the modem,that will receive data from the Arduino.

int msg[2];

void setup() {
  myServo.attach(3);                //3 is a digital pin to which servo signal connected
  myServoTwo.attach(6);             //6 is a digital pin to which servo signal connected

radio.begin();                    //it activates the modem.
  radio.openReadingPipe(1, pipe);   //determines the address of our modem which receive data.
  radio.startListening();           //enable receiving data via modem
}

void loop(){
  if(radio.available()){            //checks whether any data have arrived at the address of the modem
    bool done = false;              //returns a “true” value if we received some data, or “false” if no data.
    while (!done) {
      done = radio.read(&msg, sizeof(msg));
      myServo.write(msg[0]);
      myServoTwo.write(msg[1]);
    }
  }
}

This

int msg_Pin=analogRead(A0);              // connects to analoge pin A0
int msgTwo_Pin=analogRead(A1);           // connects to analoge pin A1

should just be

int msg_Pin = A0;
int msgTwo_Pin = A1;

By the way, 2.4GHz wireless will not penetrate water.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Thanks for your reply. It sadly didn't resolve the issue I still got only one servo working. I figured it goes wrong here:

myServo.write(msg[1]);
     myServoTwo.write(msg[0]);

as when I remove 1 of the two lines it works for that one servo.

I am using these NRF24L01 modules:

I am hoping they can communicate till around a meter deep, not much more is needed.

180 will fit in a byte.
Just sayin'.

I got it working!

I removed the bool done statement

bool done = false;              
//    while (!done) {