wireless ethernet

Hi everyone,
Thanks for quick responses.
I want to tranmit Ethernet data wireless. My idea is to receive the Ethernet packets via ENJ2860 via spi to arduino, and use nrf module to transmitt it over air. On the reciever end, the nrf reciever should recieve the data and transmitt it to arduino and then arduino will transmitt the packets to ethernet module. My questions are

1. is it a feasible idea ( the data rate may not be high <=1kbps will also work)
  2. if yes then is it possible for arduino uno ( as nrf and ENJ2860 both works on SPI mode and what is guess is , I will be required a large buffer)
  3. what maximum distance can be achieved.
  4. If i use ethercard liberary and nrf liberary simultaneouly will it be possible to synchronize between these two without any loss of packet.
  5. If i can use the ethernet frames only without recieving (decoding) it to upper layers like TCP/IP ?

plz find attachments

1. is it a feasible idea

Feasible, yes. Practical, probably not.

( the data rate may not be high <=1kbps will also work)

But is not going to be achievable.

1. if yes then is it possible for arduino uno ( as nrf and ENJ2860 both works on SPI mode and what is guess is , I will be required a large buffer)

It is possible to the Arduino to communicate with two SPI devices.

1. what maximum distance can be achieved.

Check the specs for the radio/antenna combination you plan to use. Figure that, realistically, about half that distance will actually be achievable.

1. If i use ethercard liberary and nrf liberary simultaneouly will it be possible to synchronize between these two without any loss of packet.

Yes, you can create code that gets an acknowledgement for every packet sent, and only send a new packet when the last one has been successfully sent and received. Of course, that will slow your rate (possibly considerably).

1. If i can use the ethernet frames only without recieving (decoding) it to upper layers like TCP/IP ?

I have no idea what this means. I can’t imagine how you think you could use an ethernet packet (frame) without receiving it, or what decoding you think is required.

Given that the data starts on a server and ends on a server, why are the Arduinos, ethernet shields, and radios required at all?

Hi PaulS Thanks for quick responses. I just want to full fill my needs. ie I have to send/receive Ethernet packets wirelessly. So I think for this Ethernet module is required. If there is any other way to achieve this, please let me know.