Thanks for quick responses.
I want to tranmit Ethernet data wireless. My idea is to receive the Ethernet packets via ENJ2860 via spi to arduino, and use nrf module to transmitt it over air. On the reciever end, the nrf reciever should recieve the data and transmitt it to arduino and then arduino will transmitt the packets to ethernet module. My questions are
- is it a feasible idea ( the data rate may not be high <=1kbps will also work)
- if yes then is it possible for arduino uno ( as nrf and ENJ2860 both works on SPI mode and what is guess is , I will be required a large buffer)
- what maximum distance can be achieved.
- If i use ethercard liberary and nrf liberary simultaneouly will it be possible to synchronize between these two without any loss of packet.
- If i can use the ethernet frames only without recieving (decoding) it to upper layers like TCP/IP ?
plz find attachments