Wireless LED Lights controlled/synced with Midi

So I am a musician, I have an Elegoo 2560 Mega, I want to rig up LED light strips inside of Chinese Lanterns and have them synced with the music and strung around the room I will be playing. I could set up these lights by buying about 300 feet of ethernet cable and running a cable out to each light, but with the change of venue, it will become tedious to change lengths of cables and finding a way to surround each different room with these lanterns. Is there a way I could have each LED strip connect to my computer/board so that I could sync them with a small to no amount of latency?

Sure, use a simple 433 Tx unit at the master arduino, and a Rx unit at each slave arduino, send the pattern wirelessly and have each slave update it outputs.
Then you only need to run power out to each slave.

CrossRoads:
Sure, use a simple 433 Tx unit at the master arduino, and a Rx unit at each slave arduino, send the pattern wirelessly and have each slave update it outputs.
Then you only need to run power out to each slave.

Thank you for the quick reply! So I would need 12 additional "slave" Arduino's to receive the signal from the master Arduino if I had 12 lights? I'm fairly new to the Arduino community so I need a dictionary of some sort lol.