Wireless sensors

eternusvia:
Well, I did my best to do research before posting. Evidently I didn't do enough research.

Here's a blog post detailing how to use the sensor with Arduino: http://bildr.org/2011/02/mlx90614-arduino/

If anyone has sensor suggestions, though, I would still be interested in hearing your advice. I'm also curious about writing libraries

Thanks

Well, recently we developed an "0 wire" development kit for starter with all kinds of moudle wirelessly connected.
You do NOT need to worry about the flying wires anymore.
Also, we have provided you a simple arduino based class to read/write all the sensors.

I am wondering what's your thoughts about such development kit?
(www.ringwill.com)

ChuckLad:
So before I start learning, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a very small device (the size of a small coin) that is simply made of a battery, Bluetooth chip and accelerometer. The device can be used in conjunction with a computer (wirelessly) to have a constant reading from the accelerometer.

If so, it would be much appreciated if you could outline the basic steps I would have to take to begin learning how to create something like this.

Thanks!

This is exactly what we did. We could provide you adruino based module with 0 wire connection to archieve what you need.
All you need to do is just put on the battery and everything went on smoothly.
Currently app will be used instead computer.

Try
www.ringwill.com

Or just give your feedback here on your thoughts

Ha-fiz:
Hi Everyone!

i wonder how to communicate with arduino through the internet without shiled
or maybe some way to communicate in cheap way?

It is possible. we provide you a solution with BLE which would have better power consumption performance for low speed scenario

try www.ringwill.com

Nothing to think about.

Your website only shows a few sensor modules that are also available on ebay.

Do not cross-post. Do not advertise in the technical section of the forum.