wireless speed sensor

hi, i am trying to make a speed sensor using a halls effect module. i have a Arduino nano 33 iot acting as a slave with the halls effect sensor attached and a NRF24LO1 module sending the data to a Arduino MKR wifi 1010 which is the master, the problem is i need this communication to be over wifi not BLE or RF. i also need to be able to receive info on my phone from the slave but also send data from my phone to the master.

help would be much appreciated.

Start by getting the Arduino cookbook and reading it. Also on line there are many videos etc showing the Arduino and how to do what you want. This will allow you to better explain what you want. FYI WiFi is RF. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you. Good Luck & Have Fun! Gil

"the problem is i need this communication to be over wifi not BLE or RF. i also need to be able to receive info on my phone from the slave but also send data from my phone to the master."

You might look at wifi boards that use the ESP8266 or ESP32 wifi chips. Web page functions can both display data from a web server and also send data to the server using text boxes in a web page.