Wireless Weather Station help

hi everyone im currently trying to make a program than will listen for a signal on a 433mhz radio in binary and print the binary to the serial monitor but cannot seem to get it to work properly

the arduino need to look for a set of binary that looks like this

11111111 01011101 01100011 11100110 01111010 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000001 1001011

each packet always has the ones to start and have a high pulse of 500us and a 1000us gap low until the next pulse while a 0 has 1500us pulse with 1000us low gaps. the poblem i have is getting the data into a string or something that i can then print to the serial monitor. also every 8 bits need to be split so i have a total of 11 bytes the first byte is just to tell the reciver to wake up and that data is about to be sent and the last byte will only have 7 bits. also i need this to check for the signal only sometimes because i need it to allow for other stuff to be running at the same time i have been using timer1 to achive this

please ask if you have any problems because this is the first time i have tryed to work with unknowen data being sent via radio

thanks

Do you have any code at all?

i have been trying to use this to get the data but it does not give it to me correctly and also only gives 4 bytes
it would also be good if i could get this to work with a lcd so it needs to be able to interupt a lcd write to get the data

WH2-Weather-Sensor-Library-for-Arduino-master.zip (5.14 KB)

happydays4311:
i have been trying to use this to get the data but it does not give it to me correctly and also only gives 4 bytes
it would also be good if i could get this to work with a lcd so it needs to be able to interupt a lcd write to get the data

A link to the library would be more useful if you haven't modified it at all. Here, I'll do it for you:

Also, you don't "interrupt an LCD write". At least not in my world. I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

When you say, "i have been using timer1 to achive this" it sounds like you have some code. Yes or no?

You say the data is unknown. Why? Do you not have a WH2, but something else?

I have attached a simple program I knocked up some time ago to decode pulse trains like this.
I have tweaked the values to suit your timings in #1 but I don’t know if (and how long) there is a sync gap at start of transmission so might not work.

PulseReader.ino (5.99 KB)

Sorry for not making this clear enough so I have been using the code from the library to try and get it working and it does work to say when new data is available but does not give the corect data after the first byte of just 1's so I have tryed changing diferent things to see if it makes a diference but with no luck. I'm that code I get random temps and other bits and peices but I also would like to put the data into a graphic lcd but when I do this with day the time on the display it stops reciving because it takes some time to write to the display. This is why I wanted to be able to interupt a lcd write to get the data and then go back to the lcd also the data is transmitted at intervals of about 48 seconds. I hope this helps

Well, you haven't really answered what the "it" that you are trying to get working is. The library appears to be for decoding data from a specific weather station (which we are still unaware of whether you are using), while you seem to be talking about decoding an arbitrary bitstream. So you lost me halfway through your first sentence.

The part about the graphic LCD is very confused. You are taking for granted that we know what is in front of you, and exactly what you are doing. But that isn't the case. You are forgiven if English is not your native language.

Can you please describe the components of your system, and how they are connected? Later we can talk about how you want to change that.

Is the wireless weather station exactly the same make/model as the library was written for? There are literally dozens of different weather stations and a lot of them use there own timings and protocols so you might need to work out what bits to what.
Look here to get an idea of what I mean.

Riva:
Is the wireless weather station exactly the same make/model as the library was written for?

As I asked in #3.

ok lets just make this simple all i want to do is have code that will recive and put the data into 11 bytes that i can then print to the serial monitor the data does not need to be decoded. i have atached a image showing the first 2 bytes with the first one being the new data byte. i have also atached some sample data of what i get using a osciliscope reading the data in 1’s and 0’s.

Weather Staion Data.pdf (119 KB)

If your data stream does not start with a long sync pulse then modify the sketch I posted in #4 to look for the 0b11111111 sequence in the data being clocked in to know when the data stream starts/ends.

sorry i dont know how to change the code you have to match 0b11111111 can i please have some guidence on this as im just starting to use arduino with bits and bytes