Wiring advice for control of 4 continuous rotation servos

I have 4 continuous rotation servos that I am unsure of how to wire and power.

I have a 9V battery pack that plugs into my uno.

Should I wire the servos in series and then connect the positive side to the 5V pin slot on the uno to power these servos or is that an awful idea?

I'm worried of potentially frying the circuitry.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 9V battery pack that plugs into my uno.

Should I wire the servos in series and then connect the positive side to the 5V pin slot on the uno to power these servos or is that an awful idea?

I'm worried of potentially frying the circuitry.

BAD IDEA.
POINT-1: The servos maximum input voltage is usually 6V , so you would need a 3A 5V supply to power 4 servos.
POINT-2: RC servos can draw up to 1A on stall , and the arduino regulator can only source 800 mA max so there is absolutely no way you could power 4 RC servos from the 5v pin.

Buy a 5V/3A switchmode regulator walwart to power the servos

Thanks,

Forgive me for what I'm about to ask but I really know very little about the wiring and powering side of things.

So my 9V battery pack that came with my beginner kit should only be plugged in to power the uno?

And I should then wire the servos in series with the device you recommended and completely avoid plugging anything into the 5V pin on the uno?

Wire the power pins of the servos in parallel, so each sees the same voltage. Not in series.
Connect all grounds together.
Servos do not connect to Arduino 5V pin, that is correct.