Wiring Issue...

Hello,

I am new to programing and wiring, yet i have a rather ambitious first project; I am using an lcd menu and rotary encoder to make an interactive menu to turn various components ON/OFF in my boat.

I need help with the wiring component of my project. I am powering the project with a 675 cold cranking amp 29hm deep cycle marine battery made by DieHard. I will be turning two 16.4ft LED strips on/off (link below), which run on 12v dc. Also i will be turning two 22v dc, 0.63 amp, 7,8/6,2W motors on and off randomly.

I plan on being able to turn lights on and off when I need them too, and be able to run the motors for about 1 minute, when i need to....

I tried wiring these components to an 8 channel relay (link below) that that can easily be controlled by an arduino. I soon discovered that 675 amps easily burned the 10 amp relays, and destroyed the board.

My question is how do I wire the two components (LED strips and the Motors), both of which i assume require different AMPS with such a large power source? Are relays still the way to go? I feel like reducing 675 amps all the way down to 10 amps then converting it to whichever amps i need is the best way to go... but like i said i am new to wiring and programming, any information on componets that might be helpful or links to other sites with similar projects would be most aprreciated,

thank you,

LED Strip link:

8 Channel Relay link:

I am powering the project with a 675 cold cranking amp 29hm deep cycle marine battery made by DieHard.

Just because the battery can supply 675 amps does not mean that when something is connected to it that it will deliver 675 amps. The current in the circuit depends on the resistance of the components and the voltage of the supply.

Can you please provide a circuit diagram, hand drawn and photographed is fine, so that we can see how you have things connected ?

You mention two voltages, 12v and 22v. What is the battery voltage, one 12v battery?

How are you going to generate the 22v?

Weedpharma