wiring load cell, amplifier and arduino micro

for a project i am doing i need to wire the load cell the arduino micro, i have found a few images that show kind of where the wires go but for different microcontrollers, so dont know where everything needs to attach onto the micro etc.

If anyone can give me help with this it will be greatly appreciated.

Wire the load cell to the amplifier in accordance with information the device data sheets. Wire the amplifier output to an Arduino analog input. Ensure that the amp output does not go below ground nor above Vcc + 0.5V.

The answer is as general as the question. Read the sticky posts.

ok, im an absolute beginner so i have no idea which port is the amp output or the arduino analog input. attached are pictures of the arduino and amplifier that i have.

The chip on the amplifier is a HX711 which is used fairly commonly with Arduino. Google "Arduino hx711".

yeah i have tried that, but the closest i can find is with the arduino uno, and i cant see any of the same port things that the amplifier is attached to on my micro, other than analog input which im assuming is any of the ports saying A0,A1,A2.....A5.

To quote sparkfun's blurb..

"The HX711 uses a two-wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Any microcontroller’s GPIO pins should work, and numerous libraries have been written, making it easy to read data from the HX711."

You don't need the arduino's a/d - the hx711 does it for you. Use any convenient digital i/o and use the published libraries ......

Allan