Wiring (or compatibility problem?) with Winbond memory

Hi everyone, I am pretty new to the whole Arduino world.

I have this Winbond SPI Flash memory chip: W25Q16BVSIG,
and I'm trying to interface with my Arduino Nano BLE Sense (it's the one with the new Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth SoC Cortex-M4F Arm processor) using this SPIMemory library
GitHub - Marzogh/SPIMemory: Arduino library for Flash Memory Chips (SPI based only). Formerly SPIFlash

I'm testing the connection using the diagnostic .ino sketch, and it's giving me this error:

11:50:54.783 -> Initialising..........
11:50:54.783 -> Chip Diagnostics initiated.
11:50:54.783 -> 
11:50:54.783 -> Check your wiring. Flash chip is non-responsive.
11:50:54.783 -> If this does not help resolve/clarify this issue, please raise an issue at http://www.github.com/Marzogh/SPIMemory/issues with the details of what your were doing when this error occurred
11:50:54.783 -> Unable to identify chip. Are you sure this chip is supported?
11:50:54.783 -> If this does not help resolve/clarify this issue, please raise an issue at http://www.github.com/Marzogh/SPIMemory/issues with the details of what your were doing when this error occurred
11:50:54.783 -> SPIMemory Library version: 3.3.0
11:50:54.783 -> No comms. Check wiring. Is chip supported? If unable to fix, raise an issue on Github

This is the wiring I did, according to the research I was able to do online:

(the blue wire is a bit hard to see but it's connected to D13)
The Whole circuit is running on 3.3v

In the code, I tried starting the library with all three, to no avail:

SPIFlash flash;
//SPIFlash flash(10);
//SPIFlash flash(11);

Clearly I'm doing something terribly wrong, but I have no idea what it is, can anyone give me some pointers to the right direction?

Your image does not quite come out :wink:

You don't seem to have the ground of the flash connected to the Nano. That's the minimum.
2)
I can't see how the flash is powered.

Ok, I connected the flash GND and VCC to GND and 3.3V on the arduino, but I'm still getting the same message. I checked if the header was soldered correctly, and it seems all pins of the header are connected properly to the memory chip… Any ideas on what to test next?

white wire is on 3.3v and blue is on D13

I have the same problem with the arduino nano 33 ble, any updates ? Did you succeed ?