WiSheild help!!?

Ok, first off, i am a complete nube to the Wisheild, but NOT networking, also a noob to html (which i dont want to run my bot from a webpage anyways). i cant find any beginer tuts anywhere, except for a few on async labs forum but i went through those and they werent enough! im workining on a new robot (i have built several now). i was hopeing some of you could help me find some tut that go in extreame depth and explain very well. google is not my friend....atm.

I'd be glad to help (help find some info, I've never actually used the shield), but your asking a rather broad question here. Could you be a bit more specific on your intended project? I just did a google search and came up with some specific uses of the WiShield, with no reference to an all-around tutorial from start to finish, so your gonna need to give us details - maybe someone has already done something similar

Apparently you also asked about the shield here http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1279998720 lets continue there..?