WiShield + COSM - No datpoints yet

Hi, im trying to feed some random data to a cosm datastream to test it, Im using WifiBee:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Wifi_Bee

With this library:

GitHub - asynclabs/WiShield: WiShield library for the Arduino development platform

But I still get this messsage on my Cosm

“This stream has no datapoints yet”

Here is the cosm page

https://cosm.com/feeds/128511

This is the code im using:

/*
 apps-conf.h file as below ; only APP_WISERVER mode is enabled : 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we include the header file for the application(s) we use in our project.
//#define APP_WEBSERVER
//#define APP_WEBCLIENT
//#define APP_SOCKAPP
//#define APP_UDPAPP
#define APP_WISERVER
----------------------------------------------------------------------
*/

#include <WiServer.h>

#define WIRELESS_MODE_INFRA	1
#define WIRELESS_MODE_ADHOC	2

// Wireless configuration parameters ----------------------------------------
unsigned char local_ip[] = {192,168,0,22};	// IP address of WifiBee
unsigned char gateway_ip[] = {192,168,0,1};	// router or gateway IP address
unsigned char subnet_mask[] = {255,255,255,0};	// subnet mask for the local network
const prog_char ssid[] PROGMEM = {"Dlink"};// max 32 bytes

unsigned char security_type = 3;	// 0 - open; 1 - WEP; 2 - WPA; 3 - WPA2

// WPA/WPA2 passphrase
const prog_char security_passphrase[] PROGMEM = {"mypass"};	// max 64 characters

// WEP 128-bit keys
// sample HEX keys
prog_uchar wep_keys[] PROGMEM = 
{ 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x07, 0x08, 0x09, 0x0a, 0x0b, 0x0c, 0x0d,	// Key 0
  0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,	// Key 1
  0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,	// Key 2
  0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00	// Key 3
};

// setup the wireless mode
// infrastructure - connect to AP
// adhoc - connect to another WiFi device
unsigned char wireless_mode = WIRELESS_MODE_INFRA;

unsigned char ssid_len;
unsigned char security_passphrase_len;
// End of wireless configuration parameters ----------------------------------------

// Function that prints data from the server
void printData(char* data, int len) {

// Print the data returned by the server
  // Note that the data is not null-terminated, may be broken up into smaller packets, and 
  // includes the HTTP header. 
  while (len-- > 0) {
    Serial.print(*(data++));
  } 
}

int sensorData=0;
//Prepare data to the feed
void feedData() 
{
   sensorData=random(1024);
   WiServer.print(sensorData);
}

// IP Address for cosm.com
uint8 ip[] = {216,52,233,121};

char hostName[] = "api.cosm.com\nX-ApiKey: myapikey\nConnection: close"; // Replace YOUR_API_KEY_HERE , with your API key
char url[] = "/v2/feeds/128511.csv?_method=put"; //Replace 12345 with your feed number

// A request that POSTS data to Pachube
POSTrequest postFeed(ip, 80, hostName, url, feedData);

void setup() {
    // Initialize WiServer (we'll pass NULL for the page serving function since we don't need to serve web pages) 
  WiServer.init(NULL);
 }

// Time (in millis) when the data should be retrieved 
long updateTime = 0;

void loop(){

// Check if it's time to send an update
  if (millis() >= updateTime) {
    postFeed.submit();    
    // Send another update after a min
    updateTime += 60;
  }

// Run WiServer
  WiServer.server_task();

delay(10);
}

As you can see, it is a slight modification of the code on the wiki page (the wiki still reads as pachube, old pachube IP, and old feed, already tried it tho, still not getting any succesfull datastream)

It succesfully compiles and connects to my router (blue led ON, and i can see it on my DHCP clients list), i tryed other options like a simple server and it does work, but still, cant figure out why not getting any datastream on the cosm page.

Im missing something obviously, but still cant figure out what it is yet. Something on my code? Cosm settings?

Any help or advice would be great. My head and eyebrows are burnign!!

N4rf: Hi, im trying to feed some random data to a cosm datastream to test it, Im using WifiBee:

Here is the cosm page

https://cosm.com/feeds/128511

(the wiki still reads as pachube, old pachube IP, and old feed, already tried it tho, still not getting any succesfull datastream)

cant figure out why not getting any datastream on the cosm page.

Cosm settings?

I can't comment on the WiFi, only on the cosm stuff.

Your cosm page is unaccessible. This may be because, not only is there no data but also it doesn't actually exist i.e. you haven't set it up.

Your cosm-related code is unintelligable to the point that I don't even know if it is there.

The most important thing in the Wiki page could be revision date at the bottom - December 2011, which means that as far as cosm is concerned, it is almost certainly junk. There was a bit of a palace revolution at cosm about September last year, which resulted in the publication of new libraries, cosm and httpClient, libraries you appear not to be using. Maybe you are doing something so sophisticated that you don't need them but, if not, you might check the cosm getting started section.