Won't compile with Vista

Hello, I'm new to LED programming and the Arduino.

I've installed it on my desktop (Win 10) and all compiles and uploads fine. But when I try to do the same on an old laptop I would like to use (Vista) I can't get any sketch to compile, even the simplest Blink sketch.

Can anyone provide help? Would like to be able to use the laptop rather than having to unmount and unplug the Arduino board and take it in to my desktop each time I want to upload.

I'm using Arduino 1.6.11 and Windows Vista

Below is the code and verbose error message:

// the setup function runs once when you press reset or power the board
void setup() {
  // initialize digital pin 13 as an output.
  pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
}

// the loop function runs over and over again forever
void loop() {
  digitalWrite(13, HIGH);   // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
  delay(1000);              // wait for a second
  digitalWrite(13, LOW);    // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
  delay(1000);              // wait for a second
}

[error message]
C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10611 -build-path C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Program Files\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10611 -build-path C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Program Files\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
Using board 'uno' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10611 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard" "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10611 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard" "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10611 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard" "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
avr-g++: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Thanks for any help!

Sorry, forgot to mention, I have the Arduino Uno.

I would suggest installing win 7 which is a fine OS.