Working on project and need help. Willing to pay.

I'm currently working on a project and have most of my code laid out but need some help writing in some things that I want to implement. If anyone has some time to help me, I'll make it worth your time. Thank you.

Robert

You should tell more about what your needs are e.g. what hardware to control

robtillaart: You should tell more about what your needs are e.g. what hardware to control

Sorry. I'm using LED's, RGB LED's, MosFets, HCSR04's, HBridges and some buttons. I just need help with the coding aspect.

RJ4774: Sorry. I'm using LED's, RGB LED's, MosFets, HCSR04's, HBridges and some buttons. I just need help with the coding aspect.

What you need to write is a bit of a description of what coding you need, so that people reading your message can get some idea of whether or not they are capable of doing your project.

Look - at some stage you are going to be giving your coder a specification of what you actually want in terms of pins, timings, events. So why not write that specification now and post it? You will have to do it eventually, so why not now? That way, I (and everyone else) can look at your spec and go "yes, I can do this and it will take N hours", or "no way, too complex", or more likely "what?" if your requirements aren't really well-defined enough.

It doesn't have to be formal or in code - english is fine. But you need to describe what particular nlittle dance you want your coder to make your arduino do.

@PaulMurrayCbr

100% agree

(having no or moving requirements leads to endless projects with no end and no money left)