Worst. Forum. Layout. Ever.

A whole day's worth of upgrade for this?

Has to be the worst forum layout I've ever seen.

JimboZA: A whole day's worth of upgrade for this?

Has to be the worst forum layout I've ever seen.

Agreed in Spades. It's horrible and it seems to have lost track as to which messages I have read and which threads I was participating in.

Yeah it's made a total balls-up of that.

Agreed. This is absolutely horrible

Hi, I'd like the blue darker or the font larger, also where do I set the local time, its 12:34pm here but forum is out this posted 1:35 no am or pm so assumt am with 24hr clock. We have daylight saving IN at the moment.

Tom.... :)

I am not liking the display of a few topics and having to wait to see the next 5. by this time, things like personal preferences should be easy to offer.

so far I have not seen any change that was worth the bother.

I would like to be able to flag threads I like and then have my own window of those threads.

this quick reply window is not worth the effort in my view. to reply was always a simple click away.

complaint : when opening a forum, the 'first' post is the last post on the thread. the 'first' page is the last page.

you have to read from the top down, then scroll up to read the reply.

with this not layout, gone is the time when you could actually read all the posts in the forum and see the flow of answers.

I cannot say it is the work forum ever as this is only the second iteration of this forum I have seen, but of the two, this is definatly not intuitive. actually it is quote the opposite, it does not follow the way a person thinks or acts.

JimboZA: Has to be the worst forum layout I've ever seen.

Yup. It sux.

Can we at least have more than five threads per page?

Why do some pages have 5 and others only 4? As I page through, sometimes the top slot is blank, sometimes it has a topic in it.

dave-in-nj: complaint : when opening a forum, the 'first' post is the last post on the thread. the 'first' page is the last page.

Whoah! I didn't realise that the whole thread is backwards until I posted myself. Freaky!

I can't use this as-is. Will check in a few days and see if it's fixed.

gardner:

dave-in-nj:
complaint : when opening a forum, the ‘first’ post is the last post on the thread. the ‘first’ page is the last page.

Whoah! I didn’t realise that the whole thread is backwards until I posted myself. Freaky!

I can’t use this as-is. Will check in a few days and see if it’s fixed.

Hi, i’ve fix this thing, no more last post for first

gardner:

JimboZA: Has to be the worst forum layout I've ever seen.

Yup. It sux.

Can we at least have more than five threads per page?

Why do some pages have 5 and others only 4? As I page through, sometimes the top slot is blank, sometimes it has a topic in it.

it was a theme settings, i've delete it. try now if u can!

You seem quick in fixing the worst stuff: Now please add the "next" and "prev" links at the end again, which is where I usually am after reading a topic. (The "quick reply" part is much less important for people who read more than write ;) )

And please please make the font bigger and the overall layout less compressed