Would these two wirings have the same attributes

I need to wire 65 LEDs in a 13x5 matrix for all of them to get a 3.3v supply current. Wiring by the first option would be much easier but I am not sure if the circuit's characteristics would stay the same(current, voltage)

Option 1:

Option 2:

The two circuits are topological identical. They are not the way you wire LEDs for a matrix or anything else for that matter.

Of course Mike is right. The two circuits are the same and equally bad.

Please explain what your project is. What is this matrix for? Do you need individual control of each led? Do you need to fade the matrix as a whole? How will you power it?

This phrase

a 3.3v supply current

tells us you don't yet understand electricity. You are trying to run before you can walk.

However, well done for posting properly drawn schematics and posting them correctly on the forum. You are ahead of the newbies in that respect!

The LEDs will be used for keyboard backlighting. The keyboard has a 5x13 ortholinear layout. They will be powered by the usb port which if i'm not mistaken can provide max of 900mA at 5v(usb 3.0). The leds won't have any fancy effects but I will control their brightness with a Pro micro and an npn transistor.

The 900mA should be good enought as I dont need the LEDs to be super bright.

I am aware that this is not the correct way to wire a matrix but my intention is not to control every individual led but rather controlling their brightness as one.

You can not just connect LEDs in parallel, they will not shair current equally. You have no current limiting device at all. At its simplest all the LEDs need their own resistor.