Write to the server from W5100W

Hello I Arduino nano and W5100 ethernet sheild. I created my server which reads voltage values on solar panels. But I want to create a row of values throughout the day that are read after an hour and create a course of sunshine during the day. The first question would it be possible to create a graphic? If not, then I'd like to characters like this

| || ||| ||| || |||

It should show the range of three radiation intensity Kard hour. But I ran into the problem of how to listing. Mathematically, this processing as follows:

If (A <1) {client.print "|";} else if ((A> = 1) and (A <2) {client.print "||";} else if ((A> = 2) and (A <3) {client.print "|||";} else if ((A> 3) {client.print "||||";}

But this is memory-intensive because it must be for each hour. It would be possible to simplify some cycle?
A further question would be, for example, there can be displayed dots that simulate running device? Thanks for the response. :wink:
saith

The first question would it be possible to create a graphic?

Create it where? Do you expect the Arduino-as-server to output html that causes a browser to draw a graph? If that is the case, I'd say no. The Arduino would have a hard time holding an hour's worth of data unless the samples are a minute apart.

If (A <1) {client.print "|";} else if ((A> = 1) and (A <2) {client.print "||";} else if ((A> = 2) and (A <3) {client.print "|||";} else if ((A> 3) {client.print "||||";}

It looks to me like you want to output the number of pipe symbols that is equal to A. Use a for loop, not that mess.

But this is memory-intensive because it must be for each hour. It would be possible to simplify some cycle?

The output isn't memory intensive. The collecting of data is. How memory intensive depends on the number of samples per hour, which you haven't defined.

Yes I would like to but it will only collect data every 30 minutes and therefore 24 samples. This should Arduino handle. I just needed help with a cycle for listing those symbols.