WS2812 LED Strips are interfering eacht other.

Hi,

first I am new to this Forum and not exactly sure if this is the correct Section.

Currently I am programming an Arduino Nano to controll some WS2812 LED's (also known as Neopixels). The Goal is to make a lighting concept for a scooter. So for example the Arduino should play a Blinker animation on one LED when a Switch is in a defined Position and so on. I also want to have some custom Animations which could be changed with a Button. This is not my first Project with Arduinos and not the first one with Neopixels, but here a Problem accured that I never had before.

The Animations are working simultaniously, but every time I have a custom Animation playing AND one Blinker is on, the first LED of the Strip with the custom Animation is flickering between the color of the Animation and the Color of the Blinker when the Blinker turns on.

I spend a lot of the weekend asking google what the problem could be but I did't found any thread where this issue was described.

I hope that you could help me with this.

With best regards Tk4Arts

ut every time I have a custom Animation playing AND one Blinker is on, the first LED of the Strip with the custom Animation is flickering between the color of the Animation and the Color of the Blinker when the Blinker turns on.

Sounds like a software problem to me. Post your code and a schematic of how you have wired things up.

What does google know?

As mentioned.
Always show us your ‘current’ compete sketch.
Use CTRL T to format the sketch.
Please use code tags.
Use the </> icon in the posting menu.
[code] Paste sketch here. [/code].

Show us a good schematic of your circuit.
Show us a good image of your wiring.