I have configured my Xbee Series 1 modules in API mode(2 nodes and 1 coordinator). The two way communication works perfectly fine between the coordinator and node 1 but as soon as I try to include node 2, the readings get messed up ( Sometimes node 1 prints, sometimes node 2). In short, the sequence is not in order.
Following are the attachments:
- A picture of my whole setup and how I want it to work.
- The readings which I am getting when I just include 1 node.
- The readings when I include all the 3 nodes.
- Arduino codes of node1, 2 and 3.
- Arduino code of coordinator.
coordinator_haiiiit.zip (1.39 KB)
rec1.zip (1.17 KB)
rec2.zip (1.16 KB)
rec3.zip (1.32 KB)