Xbee Arduino Setup

Sorry about all the posts about the Xbee, I'm just having some trouble getting it working but am slowly getting there. I currently have an Xbee Explorer Serial that is connected to the computer and an Xbee Explorer Regulated that connected to my arduino. My goal is to view data obtained by sensors on the arduino on my computer using a wireless connection between two Xbee Pro modules. I have them talking to eachother and can send data from the computer to Arduino wirelessly but am confused about how I can do it the other way around. I have been using XCTU to program the Xbees and the serial monitor in this program to send the data from the compute to the arduino. If I use Serial.print("hello"); on the arduino shouldn't I be able to see this on the terminal window of XCTU when the two Xbees are talking to eachother or am I thinking about this wrong?

If I use Serial.print("hello"); on the arduino shouldn't I be able to see this on the terminal window of XCTU when the two Xbees are talking to eachother

Yes, you should. If not, try the Serial Monitor of the Arduino IDE.

I've tried this and all I see are red dots on the terminal screen for the xbee explorer, I know it is transmitting because a dot appears each time hello is printed on the arduino. Any idea how I can see the word hello on the computer when it is printed on the arduino, I tried using the serial monitor of the arduino IDE too and it did not work.