Xbee communication

Hi everyone.

I am trying to communicate between two arduinos (Diecimila) both with Xbee modules. I have never had any problems with that, whenever I had data that I sent from the arduino connected on my computer, to the wireless self-powered arduino at a remote location. This time though, what I want to do is read analog data from a (pressure) sensor connected on the self-powered arduino at a remote location and transmit it to the arduino which is connected to the computer via USB and trigger a PWM port on it. Could you please suggest any way to overcome this problem?

thanks.

Could you please suggest any way to overcome this problem?

What is the problem? Reading data on one Arduino and sending to the other is possible. How you use that data on the receiver is up to you.

I am obtaining sensor data on a self-powered arduino diecimila and am transmitting the data to my computer through a USB-powered arduino diecimila (with the processor removed). I would like to activate a pin on the USB arduino depending on the data received.

I would like to activate a pin on the USB arduino depending on the data received.

If you are asking for permission, it's granted. If you are asking for something else, quit beating around the bush, and say what it is you need help with.