Xbee modules configuration

Hello everyone
I would like to connect two xbees that will be in two different boards. I dont want something special. The first board( Uno) will be connected with usb and with the S4A (Scratch plugin, you can program arduino with blocks) and the receiver to and arduino mega. When i put a pwm HIGH from the Uno side, i want exactly the same pin to go HIGH from the arduino mega site.(receivers side).
thanks

What the XBees are connected to, and what data they exchange has almost nothing to do with how they are configured. The kind of XBees they are has a LOT to do with how they are configured. Seems you provided the wrong amount of detail in your post.

Hello,

I just want both boards to act exactly with the same way. The first board will be connected with computer. The second will be alone with another board. When lets say i make high the pin 8 of the first board, i want the same time High the pin 8 of the second board.

Thanks

I just want both boards to act exactly with the same way. The first board will be connected with computer. The second will be alone with another board. When lets say i make high the pin 8 of the first board, i want the same time High the pin 8 of the second board.

OK. Fine. Go right ahead.

Do you have a question or a problem?

My question is, what configuration i have to do on both xbees.i will appreciate if you can give me directions.thanks

My question is, what configuration i have to do on both xbees

Then, re-read reply #1 and answer the question.

Hello,
1.i guess that you are from usa and you understand everything in english even if some things are not clear.
2. I assume from the number of your post (45000 ) that you are just posting without really helping anyone.
My question was clear at least on my 2nd reply.
Anyway thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile: