xbee S1 communication problem!

Hello to everyone.

I am hoping to find a solution in the form of dialogue because my English is not enough. So I write here.

I have questions that I can not find an answer.
Does xbee s1 and s2 differences support the zibgee protocol?

because there is no router in xBee s1. How can I set up a star network?
how can i get the line free mu signal?
What does s1 coordinator coordinate?
Is it possible to specify a target by sending only mac address or myID and send data?

I want to set up a network consisting of s1 module, 2 coordinators and 25 endpoints.
these 25 points will be moving. when they enter the coverage area and communicate with the coordinators.
the coordinator will also say "yes!
if there is another endpoint in the coverage area then it will wait to pass the communication.
How does the coordinator need to be configured to do this? or the s1 module does not have these capabilities, what’s the point of being the coordinator end point?

please do not ask me for the document. I need to go step by step.

Please!

Note: XBP24 - XBEE PRO 802.15.4 - 10ec firmware to flash.

coordinator
API = 2 and API = 1. 9600 . No Parity. RO= 3. A1=000 A2= 000. MM =0. MY=2000 DL = 0. DH = 0. PAD ID = 3332. CH = C. CE=1

end point
API = 2 and API = 1. 9600 . No Parity. RO= 3. A1=000 A2= 000. MM =0. MY=1000 DL = 0. DH = 0. PAD ID = 3332. CH = C. CE=0

Of course I want to do all these with arduino.

Does xbee s1 and s2 differences support the zibgee protocol?

I don't understand this question.

Series 1 XBees and Series 2 XBees both support the Zigbee protocol, the same way.

I want to set up a network consisting of s1 module, 2 coordinators and 25 endpoints.

If s1 means Series 1, then you can dream on. Series 1 models do not talk to Series 2 models. You can NOT have 2 coordinators in a mesh network. Series 1 models form point to point networks, so there is no need for a coordinator.

if there is another endpoint in the coverage area then it will wait to pass the communication.

The only way that an end point will know if there is another end point that the coordinator can see is if the coordinator tells it that. The coordinator won't volunteer that information. It will have to be asked. The end point will have to do the asking, which means that it will NOT wait until there is no other end point in the area, because it can not know that there is another end point in the area.

I understand. S1 and S2 support ZigBee protocol. but I think the S1 capabilities are more limited?

If only S1 provides point-to-point communication, why can CE = 1 be made between settings? what advantage does it provide in this communication?

What is the coordinator feature if you can send it by specifying 2 endpoints of 16x address?

but I think the S1 capabilities are more limited?

That depends on your point of view, and what you want the radios to do.

If only S1 provides point-to-point communication, why can CE = 1 be made between settings?

Out of context, I do not know what CE is supposed to do, so I can't answer that question.

What is the coordinator feature if you can send it by specifying 2 endpoints of 16x address?

Lots of lovely words, all spelled correctly, but, collectively they mean nothing.

There are two ways to get any two XBees to communicate (any two of the same Series, that is). One is to use AT mode, where you configure one XBee to specifically communicate with another one, and send text between them. The other is to use API mode, and assemble packets. The packet contains the address of the sender and the address of the destination. In this mode, the Arduino can assemble two (or more) packets, each containing a different destination address, and have the XBee send them. Two, or more, different end devices can then get messages from one coordinator, and know who to reply to.

Using the XBee library is the easiest way to use API mode, constructing and deciphering the packets correctly.