XBEE S2 + SERVO MOTOR

Hello ,

i have 2 arduino uno with 2 xbee s2 and 2 xbee shields , and i want to controle 4 servo motors wireless using 4 potentiometer , i tired many codes and nothing worked i don't know why ! any one can help plz ?

|500x375

thanks

i tired many codes

What did you do that caused the code to get tired?

and nothing worked

Nonsense. They all worked. That they did something other than what you expected means that your expectations are wrong.

i don't know why !

And I'm not going to say how the XBees are configured, and I'm not going to show any code, and I'm not going to say what the code actually does, and I'm not going to say what I expected it to do.

any one can help plz ?

Sure. Please is NOT spelled that way. This is NOT a sms-based chat forum.

i tired many codes and nothing worked i don't know why ! any one can help plz ?

You need to be specific as to what you have tried and what works and what does not work as you expect. Your project has several parts that need to be worked out individually before trying to put them all together. Have you been able to control a servo per the "knob" example in the IDE examples?

i tried this codes for testing : reciver : http://pastebin.com/Vpq57gSv sender : http://pastebin.com/vC43xwGb

=> no communication !!

same thing happen when i tried with xctu ! the configuration worked : same atid .... but they don't connect !!

i have : Zigbee / 802.15.4 Modules XBee Series 2 w/Wire

i tried this codes for testing :

I'm not digging in the rubbish bin for your code. Use Reply, and the Additional Options link to post your code HERE.

same thing happen when i tried with xctu ! the configuration worked : same atid .... but they don't connect !!

If you do not have the XBees configured to communicate, the code doesn't matter.

i have : Zigbee / 802.15.4 Modules XBee Series 2 w/Wire

Why would you choose mesh network models for point to point communication?

They can be used, but choosing the right models makes more sense.

SH/SL on one XBee needs to match DH/DL on the other.