Xbee shield v3 help

Alright o i just got two of these: http://www.nkcelectronics.com/freeduino-arduino-xbee-shield-v20-k21.html I built them and hooked them up. now i am just trying o get them to talk to eachother in terminal. it says somthing about the jumpers on J1 and J2 and i have tried every possible combination. what do i do?

now i am just trying o get them to talk to eachother in terminal.

Sounds reasonable.

it says somthing about the jumpers on J1 and J2 and i have tried every possible combination.

What says what about jumpers?

what do i do?

Quit leaving important information out of your posts. ;)

I gAve the link on my first post and go therethen go to assembly gide.

You said, in your first post, that you built these. Past tense.

You also said that you are now trying to get them to talk to each other in terminal. Precisely what that means isn't clear. But, I assume that it means that you are using some application on a PC that sends serial data to the serial port that the Arduino with the XBee shield with the XBee is supposed to read and the XBee is supposed to send.

Then, you said "it says something about jumpers". What is "it" that is saying something about jumper, and what is "it" saying about them?

I'm using xctu so that should answer a lot and man in sick right now so ur just Gina have to look

I have no idea what I am looking for, so I wouldn't know if I found "it". So, I won't be looking. Goodbye.

Here:

There are 4 jumpers. J1 and J2 are for upgrading the firmware on the XBee module. Leave open for normal operation (both J1 and J2 open).

Pay special attention to the alignment of the female headers. The 2×3 female socket must be placed with the female portion facing down. This board takes some signals from the ICSP connector, so this socket is mandatory.

And this is the final picture of the XBee Shield V3.0 assembled and ready to use. XBee module is not included in the kit and must be purchased separately.