Yun crashing

I have a project that uses a webUI to control and monitor the yun's sensors. The data displayed from the controller is being updated on the site page with zepto.js. I used the TemperatureWebPanel example project as a starting point. I'm sending text message alerts with runShellCommandAsynchronously() which runs a python script. This whole setup works ok for days or weeks at a time, but then the code on the mcu stops running. I can still access/use anything on the Linux side of things. Is there a log somewhere that could help me figure out why the mcu or bridge is failing? Is there a shell command to check that the mcu is still running?

pr1metime:
I have a project that uses a webUI to control and monitor the yun's sensors. The data displayed from the controller is being updated on the site page with zepto.js. I used the TemperatureWebPanel example project as a starting point. I'm sending text message alerts with runShellCommandAsynchronously() which runs a python script. This whole setup works ok for days or weeks at a time, but then the code on the mcu stops running. I can still access/use anything on the Linux side of things. Is there a log somewhere that could help me figure out why the mcu or bridge is failing? Is there a shell command to check that the mcu is still running?

first, which Arduino Yun are you using, arduino.cc or arduino.org.
2nd, which Linux are you using, OpenWRT or Linino?
ALso which version?

The answers to your question depend on those answers.

My gut feeling is that it is running out of space.

Are you using a flash drive or SD card with arduino/www in the root directory?
That would offload the Web files to the flash drive or SD card.

The version I've been using is a dragino HE on a custom board

The firmware is Dragino-v2 common-2.0.7
http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Yun_Firmware_Change_Log

It looks like there is now a newer firmware from the beginning of this year. I might give that a shot.. it looks like it has a newer version of CPU-MCU-bridge. I'm not sure if bridge is what is hanging up. When I do a reset-mcu command it appears to put everything on track for a couple weeks. Uptime is important in my application and the Linux side of things has chugged along for several months (when I last reset power). It's weird to me that it appears I'm having trouble with uptime on the MCU. Is there a changelog for bridge? It looks like the one on my install is only 1.6.0.

I believe the web files are stored on the sd card. I don't think I have a log or any other files that would eventually use up all the memory.

pr1metime:
The version I've been using is a dragino HE on a custom board
HE

The firmware is Dragino-v2 common-2.0.7
http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Yun_Firmware_Change_Log

It looks like there is now a newer firmware from the beginning of this year. I might give that a shot.. it looks like it has a newer version of CPU-MCU-bridge. I'm not sure if bridge is what is hanging up. When I do a reset-mcu command it appears to put everything on track for a couple weeks. Uptime is important in my application and the Linux side of things has chugged along for several months (when I last reset power). It's weird to me that it appears I'm having trouble with uptime on the MCU. Is there a changelog for bridge? It looks like the one on my install is only 1.6.0.

I believe the web files are stored on the sd card. I don't think I have a log or any other files that would eventually use up all the memory.

Why are you asking about an Arduino Yun when you are not using an Arduino Yun Board but a 3db party idea of an Arduino Yun Board? You should be asking about it on the Dragino Forums. Any answer we would provide would be invalid given that the answers would apply only to Arduino Yun boards and not Dragino HE module.